| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sejmcan in January is severely cold at -36.9 °C (-34.42 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.8mm (1.2in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 4:55 long and the longest day is 7:12 long with an average length of 5:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Sejmcan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sejmcan, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sejmcan:
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 960.1 kms (596.6 miles) NNE
- Ilirnej, Russia - 869.7 kms (540.4 miles) NE
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 522.4 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Markovo, Russia - 901.9 kms (560.5 miles) ENE
- Kamenskoe, Russia - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) E
- Korf, Russia - 770.4 kms (478.8 miles) ESE
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 612.6 kms (380.6 miles) SE
- Kljuci, Russia - 871.7 kms (541.7 miles) SE
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 939.2 kms (583.6 miles) SE
- Ica, Russia - 834.8 kms (518.8 miles) SSE